Anovus - Toi-Ohomai Collaboration
Anovus is delighted to announce its course recognition by the prestigious government institute of New Zealand – Toi Ohomoi Institute of Technology formerly Waiariki Institute of Technology.
The CEO and the team of Toi Ohomoi that visited Anovus and studied its courseware and methodology in great detail were impressed with the rigour put in by Anovus. As recognition of the Anovus quality the Anovus courses in Clinical Research have been cross-credited by the Toi Ohomoi Institute.
Now, the students can apply for Master of Applied Professional Studies (18 months) or Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Professional Studies (1 year) with specialization in "Infection Prevention and Control" or "Vulnerable Peoples".
The advantages of this are:
- Fee waiver of NZ $5000 on account of cross-crediting of courses.
- Formal International recognition of your qualification from Anovus.
- Pathway to study in a developed, well paying and beautiful country at a much reduced fee.
- Possibility to work in New Zealand during and after the course.
- Possibility of getting a PR to New Zealand.
There are a large number of other advantages as well by which you can earn as you learn.